SKM10 Medium Voltage VFD Drives
SKM10 Medium Voltage VFD Drives
Industry-leading V/F control
- Low harmonic output which effectively extends the service life of motor.
- Carrier frequency: the temperature of module is automatically adjusted in order to adapt to the environment.
- Ultra-low carrier frequency technology that it effectively reduces the output leakage current.
- Flexible multi-segment V/F control method. SKM10 is developed with powerful automatic torque boost function that automatically provides large starting torque.
Rich terminal functions
- External terminal VS1: 0 ~ 10V, external terminal VS2: -10V ~ 10V, external terminal AS: 4 ~ 20mA, RS485, pulse input frequency.
- Designed with rich functions such as start, stop, reversing, inching, multispeed, free parking, reset, acceleration and deceleration time selection, frequency setting channel selection, external fault alarm and more.
- Multiple output modes such as relay output, the collector output, 0 ~ 10V output, 4 ~ 20mA output, frequency pulse output.
Fast and stable PID control functions
SKM10 general purpose VFD driver supports multiple PID control modes such as normal PID control and closed-loop pressure special PID control which makes it applicable in a broader range of fields and more industry-specific.
Sunkastell SKM10 Medium Voltage VFD Drives
Single phase 220V, 50/60Hz
Three phase 220V, 50/60Hz
Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz
Three phase 660V, 50/60Hz
Three phase 1140V, 50/60Hz
voltage:±15%, frequency: ±5%
Frequency control range
G:0-400Hz, P:0-400Hz, Z:0-400Hz?
Output frequency accuracy
±0.5% of max frequency
Frequency setting resolution
0.01Hz: operating “up” and “down” keys on keyboard
0.2Hz:Potentiometers analog input
Voltage 50% -100%, the rated voltage adjustable,
Motor rated frequency 25-400Hz(2000Hz) adjustable
1.0-15.0KHz random carrier modulation
0~25.0% adjustable auto torque upgrade, random V/F curve optional
G. H. L model: 150% for one minute, 180% for 2s, 200% instant jump.
Z model: 150% for one minute, 180% for 30s ,250% instant jump.
P model: 120% for one minute, 150% instant jump.
Acceleration and Deceleration time
Rated output voltage
Take advantage of the power supply voltage compensation function, if motor rated voltage is 100%,the voltage can be set in the 50 -100% scope(the voltage output should not exceed the input voltage)
Automatic voltage adjustment function
When the grid voltage fluctuates, change in the output voltage is very little, remained constant V/F
Automatic energy-saving operation
According to the load conditions, optimize the V / F curves automatically to implement energy saving operation
PID control, acceleration and deceleration time adjustable, acceleration and deceleration mode variable; carrier frequency adjustment, torque upgrade, current limiting, speed tracking and power fall restart, frequency hopping, frequency fluctuation limit control, program running, multi-steps speed, pendulum frequency operation, RS485, analog output, pulse output frequency
Dynamic braking, DC braking
Frequency setting input
Keyboard number settings, keyboard potentiometer, external terminal VS1 : 0 ~ 10V, external terminal VS2:- 10V-10V, the external terminal AS:4~20mA, RS485 and signal composition and terminal options
Signal Feedback input
External terminal VS1:0~10V, external terminal VS2:-10V~10V, external terminal AS: 4~20mA, RS485, frequency pulse input
Input order signals
Start, stop, positive and negative rotating , jog, multi-steps speed, free parking, reset, accelerationand deceleration time choice, frequency settings channels choice, external malfunctions alarm
External output signal
Relay output, the collector output, 0-10V output, 4-20mA output, the frequency pulse output
Overvoltage, undervoltage, current-limiting, overcurrent, overload, electronic thermal relays, overheat, voltage stall, data protection
Function number data
Output frequency, give frequency, output current, input voltage, output voltage, motor speed, PID feedback, quantitative PID, module temperature, input and output terminal
Overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, defaultphase, overload, overheat, voltage stall, current limiting, data protection is damaged, current fault operating conditions, historical fault
Indoor, elevation of not more than 1000 m, no corrosive gases and direct sunlight
-10 +40 , 20% – 90%RH(No condensation)
Below 20Hz less than 0.5g
-25 to +65?
Wall-mounted type, closet type